Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Best Solar Headlamp Review

I've been looking for a affordable, simple solar headlamp for a long time. Several years ago, I even saw several on Alibaba, but none were currently available. Fast forward to 2017 and I finally found one! It's dirt cheap (~$10), comfortable, and bright!

There are several variations of this model, but all seem to have the same modes: 3 different light settings (one is just a flashing light), a solar panel on the front of the headlamp for optimal charging, and a LED light with roughly a reported 6 hours of use. I've gotten several hours of use with non-stop light use, but haven't pushed it till it's completely empty. It also comes with a wired charger, in case you dont have a sunny day or need a quicker charge up.


Overall, I'm very excited about this solar headlight. It is exactly what I was looking and I will be using it a lot, on hiking trips (planning to hang this solar headlamp from my backpack to charge while hiking), and late-night fishing trips. You can buy this sun--powered light here: https://tinyurl.com/solarheadlamp or on Amazon here: http://amzn.to/2nMlDoa

No comments:

Post a Comment