Sunday, June 4, 2017

Furibee VR01 Budget FPV Goggles Review


Remember my budget FPV setup with a smart phone plus EasyCap? How about a dedicated FPV headset for only $50? Gearbest let me try out the Furibee VR01 FPV Goggles and I am pretty impressed. I flew it with my Hubsan H501S, my XK X251, and my MJX Bugs drones, all with great success. The goggles provided a clear signal, and easily found the FPV output signals from the drones (or the onboard video transmitter setuo). A extra battery is required to power the drone, thankfully a 7.4v 2S lipo does the job fine (see video link for battery). Overall, quality is very similar to my FPV smartphone setup, and this is a little easier to setup, saving time and letting me fly more. 
Furibee FPV VR01 Headset: http://bit.ly/2qSfibx


No comments:

Post a Comment