Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Most Affordable RC Plane to Learn How to Fly: FX 802 FlyBear Review

I really love RC aircraft, and my first RC plane was a Champ RTF. It cost $90 and provided me with a great introduction to outdoor RC flying. However, it was not very resilient and didn't fly all that well after several repairs to it. I have since moved on to RC quadcopters and drones, as they are extremely fun to fly, very affordable, and can easily lift small action cameras. However, I have always wanted to get back into flying RC planes as well.



Along came the Fly Bear 802. At $20, how could I pass it up? After watching a nice review of it on YouTube at Quadcopter101, I ordered it. It has not dissapointed. Sure, it's not Champ RTF, and it's basically the cheapest RC plane you can get, but it has great range, surprisingly durability, glides great, and has provided me with many enjoyable flights. It's not meant to carry a camera, so don't even try it--and watch out for any significant wind. Check out my video review of the Flybear 802 above. You can order it online through Banggood as well as many other websites. 

1 comment:

  1. The FX 802 looks pretty good, and it seems that it is a great model for beginners. But, there are also more great beginner models available, and they come as very budget friendly. You can find the list of some of the best models here http://mydronelab.com/best-pick/cheap-rc-planes.html

    ReplyDelete